Teeth Whitening in Simpsonville, SC
The most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment for whiter teeth!
What Is Teeth Whitening?
A quick and affordable way to brighten your smile!
Teeth whitening in Simpsonville can remove years of stains and dramatically whiten your smile! At Simpsonville Dental Associates, our cosmetic dentists offer three different types of teeth whitening treatments:
The Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth
Plus, it will diminish the appearance of wrinkles by drawing attention to your smile, which you will certainly be showing off more! You won’t find an easier boost of confidence than teeth whitening in Simpsonville!
Our take-home trays and whitening strips are also fast and can be used on your time from the comforts of your home.
Your Teeth Whitening Options
At Simpsonville Dental Associates, we offer 3 teeth whitening treatments.
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is our most powerful whitening treatment. It is performed in our office and takes less than an hour. Our dentists can fully customize your treatment to ensure your comfort and achieve your desired shade of white (up to eight shades lighter!). Big event coming up? Short on time? This option is perfect!
Would you prefer to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home? With take-home trays, our dentists will make customized whitening trays fitted to your smile and provide you with professional-grade whitening gel. You will be able to whiten your teeth on your time and in less time than over-the-counter methods.
Our effective Sheer White Whitening Strips are easy to put on and will fill every contour of your smile for even whitening results. You can easily whiten your teeth at home, on the go, or take them on vacation. Plus, you can drink while you are wearing the strips.
What tooth whitening treatment would you prefer? Let us know!
April L., Actual Patient
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
We are proud to say we offer the best teeth whitening treatment for each category: in-office, take-home trays, and whitening strips.
With our professional teeth whitening, you will get unmatched results that go beyond your smile. You can expect:
FAQs About Teeth Whitening in Simpsonville, SC
- Does teeth whitening hurt? Teeth whitening does not hurt. You may experience two common side effects, which are tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. However, both are temporary and should go away within a couple of days. With teeth whitening in Simpsonville, our dentists reduce your chance of these side effects by:
- Protecting your gums during Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Making custom trays for a perfect fit
- Adjusting your treatment with Zoom! Teeth Whitening and take-home trays
- Providing personalized instructions with Sheer White Whitening Strips
One big reason why patients love Zoom! Teeth Whitening is because it is recognized for minimizing tooth sensitivity better than any other brand.
- How long does teeth whitening last? The longevity of teeth whitening widely varies. It can last anywhere between a few months to a few years. To maintain your desired shade of white, you will need to repeat treatment because it is not permanent. How often you will need to do so will depend on factors like:
- Type of whitening treatment: In-office professional teeth whitening, like Zoom!, can penetrate intrinsic stains (under the enamel) and whiten your smile up to eight shades lighter, giving you long-lasting results. Our take-home products use professional-strength whitening gel, which will warrant you better results than over-the-counter methods.
- Your diet: Consuming stain-causing foods and drinks will diminish your whitening results faster than usual. Be mindful of coffee, wine, red foods, etc.
- Your habits: Oral hygiene (brushing, flossing, and visit your dentist for cleanings) will affect how long teeth whitening results last. Smoking will also dull your white smile fast.
- Maintenance: Using a whitening toothpaste can help remove surface stains and maintain your results.
- How much does teeth whitening cost? To find out the current pricing for our three different whitening treatments, contact us today: 864-963-3601.
Professional teeth whitening may seem more expensive upfront than alternative methods. However, by removing deep stains and achieving whiter, longer-lasting results than over-the-counter methods, you won’t need to repeat treatments as often – therefore saving you money down the road.
- How else can I improve my smile? Other ways you can improve the appearance of your smile, include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth-Colored Bonding
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Same-Day Crowns
Click here for a full list of our cosmetic dentistry services. Simpsonville Dental Associates is proud to offer complete dental care to Simpsonville, SC, and the surrounding communities, including Woodland Village, Mauldin, and Fountain Inn.