Orthodontics in Simpsonville, SC
Straighten up your smile with our orthodontic solutions.
Beautiful Straight Teeth Are Within Reach!
Fast, affordable, and discreet orthodontics in Simpsonville, SC.
Crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth have you hiding your smile?
Our dentists in Simpsonville, SC offer multiple orthodontic solutions that can straighten up your smile quickly and affordably. It’s easier than you probably think!
You deserve a smile you can be proud of. Learn more about each of our straight smile services and schedule a consultation today.
Click on the photos to learn more about our services.
Our Simpsonville dentists…Open a new window to get directions to our office… offer Invisalign® aligners, which are known for:
- Comfort: They’re custom-made to fit your teeth without irritating your gums.
- Convenience: Remove your trays for easy cleaning and eating! Plus, fewer in-office appointments are required.
- Invisibility: Your aligners are nearly invisible, so no one has to know! You’ll enjoy the results of straight teeth, minus the glaringly obvious orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Godwin offers this modern orthodontic treatment using the latest technology so you’ll enjoy faster, more efficient results without the hassle of metal wires or brackets.
Straighten your smile discreetly with Invisalign!
You shouldn’t have to wait years for straight teeth. Simpsonville Dental Associates proudly offer Six Month Smiles…Opens in a new window to Six Month Smiles homepage… Invisible Aligners and Clear Braces, designed to straighten your teeth in only six months!
The Six Month Smiles Invisible Aligners are crafted from exceptional materials for improved clarity, durability, flexibility, and fit. The memory foam-like material means greater comfort throughout your treatment. The aligners are transparent, discreet, and completely removable, making them a convenient and easy choice.
Depending on the nature and complexity of your alignment issues, clear aligners may not be enough to fix them. In that case, the Six Month Smiles Clear Braces might be a better solution. They’re still discreet and blend in with your teeth, with incredibly fast results.
You only need six months to change your life with orthodontics in Simpsonville, SC! Schedule your consultation today.
At Simpsonville Dental Associates, we always strive to find the best possible solution for your unique needs and smile goals.
While clear aligner therapies are great solutions to fix minor to moderate alignment issues, traditional metal braces still have their place.…Opens in a new window to an article from the America Association of Orthodontics comparing clear aligners to traditional braces
We offer limited traditional braces to correct minor issues when it makes sense for your needs and preferences. One of the major benefits of traditional braces is that because they cannot be removed during your treatment, compliance with your plan is not an issue. This can result in faster and more effective results, especially for patients who struggle with compliance.
Dr. Godwin and his expert team will work with you to determine the right path for YOU, whether that’s a clear aligner therapy, clear braces, or traditional metal braces.
Have Questions About Orthodontics?
- Which orthodontic option is best for me? Each smile is unique, especially when it comes to correcting alignment issues. One orthodontic solution is not necessarily better than another – what matters most is what is right for YOU.
The great news is that orthodontic technology has improved dramatically in recent years, so there are more options than ever to best meet your needs!
The only way to determine the best solution is to be evaluated by an experienced dentist. During your consultation, Dr. Godwin will thoroughly examine your alignment and discuss your smile goals. From there, he’ll recommend a treatment option that will get you the best results, taking into account your goals, budget, and lifestyle.
- How much does orthodontic treatment cost? Since each person’s goals and alignment needs are different, we don’t do one-size-fits-all treatment plans. The only way we can accurately estimate costs is during an in-person consultation. Dr. Godwin will take a close look at your smile and discuss your goals with you. Together, you’ll decide on the best treatment plan and we’ll provide a full breakdown of costs.
We understand that cost can be a concern for many patients. We do our best to remove financial barriers and work within your budget. Our office accepts most insurance plans and multiple payment options, including cash and credit cards. We also offer financing through CareCredit…Opens in a new window to CareCredit homepage.
- Do orthodontics hurt? Orthodontic solutions have come a long way from the tortuous braces of decades ago! All the options we offer move your teeth into place gradually and comfortably over several months.
Depending on your treatment plan, you may experience minor discomfort after adjustments are made to your braces or you swap out to a new clear aligner tray. Any pain is mild and temporary as your teeth adapt. Some patients find that taking over-the-counter pain killers, such as Advil, can help.
Remember, most treatment plans are completed in as little as six months. Your beautiful new smile is worth it!
- Are orthodontics covered by insurance? Sometimes, but it depends on your insurance plan. We accept many insurance providers and are happy to work with you to understand your coverage. We also file all claims on your behalf to save you time and effort.
Give our office a call to learn more: (864) 963-3601
Utilizing a variety of orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry techniques, we deliver exceptional smile transformations. See for yourself!
Find out how orthodontics in Simpsonville, SC can change your life.
Set up a consultation.
Give our office a call.