Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC
Beautiful new crowns made & placed in ONE visit.
What Same-Day Crowns ARE
Fixing damaged teeth with new crowns was always a pain in the bottom AND a hit in the wallet. It would take several weeks, multiple appointments, and cost you the prettiest penny.
At Simpsonville Dental Associates, it’s all in the past!
On a mission to make dentistry hassle-free, we’ve invested in CEREC same-day crown technology…Open a new window to the CEREC website…. With CEREC, we digitally design and create custom crowns right here in our Simpsonville dental office.
What does that mean for you?
What Same-Day Crowns AREN’T
Because same-day crowns are made in one visit, some people believe they’re worse than traditional crowns. So, let’s see if that’s true:
- Weak? Not at all. On average, CEREC crowns last 10-15 years, the same as traditional crowns. Take good care of them, and they might even last up to 30 years.
- More expensive? On the contrary. CEREC crowns usually cost about as much as traditional crowns. And because you don’t have to schedule multiple appointments and take more time off work, you end up saving money.
- Look weird? A swing and a miss. In fact, thanks to digital imaging, CEREC crowns don’t just look 100% natural but the fit is also more precise. So, you’ll be able to rock a perfect smile and feel like you were born with it.
- Long run? Improved. Because CEREC crowns protect the teeth from decay and damage down the road, they will look as good on day 1,000 as they did on day one.
What Can You Expect from Your CEREC Same-Day Crown Appointment?
Here is the simple process for getting same-day crowns in Simpsonville, SC!
Examine Your Smile
Design Your Crown
Create Your Crown
Place Your Crown
Jeff H., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Us for Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC?
Our investment in technologies like CEREC is part of our commitment to bring you the best dentistry all under one roof. We strive to provide the most accurate diagnosis, quickest treatment times, and highest quality results possible.
In addition to the caliber of our dental services, our caring team is passionate about delivering an exceptional dental experience from start to finish. That means:
Have Questions about Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC?
- How much do same-day crowns cost? The cost of a CEREC same-day crown is similar to a traditional, lab-produced crown. However, same-day crowns can save you money because they only require a single appointment.
Each case is unique, so we’ll need to examine you in person to determine a more accurate cost estimate.
We understand cost can be a concern for many patients. That’s why we accept many insurance plans and offer flexible payment options, including financing through CareCredit…Opens in new window to CareCredit homepage….
Schedule a consultation today to learn more!
- Are CEREC crowns better than traditional crowns? CEREC same-day crowns have distinct advantages over traditional crowns, making them a better choice for most people.
Here are a few reasons why:
- As the name implies, CEREC same-day crowns can be completed in a single visit, typically lasting only a couple hours.
- You won’t have to wait weeks for your permanent crown to come back from the lab.
- You can skip the temporary crown.
- Impressions are made digitally, no goopy material needed!
- CEREC crowns are crafted from durable, long-lasting ceramic material.
To learn more about the benefits of same-day vs. traditional crowns, check out this infographic!
- Does getting a CEREC crown hurt? We understand dental anxiety and the fear of pain can keep many patients from getting the treatment they need, including dental crowns. We can assure you that getting a crown is a relatively painless procedure. Your mouth will be numbed beforehand so that you won’t feel much. You may experience some minor discomfort in the days after, which can usually be resolved with simple over-the-counter pain medication.
Our compassionate dental team will do everything we can to keep you comfortable and in control throughout the procedure. Just remember – your beautiful new crown will be worth it!
- How long do same-day crowns last? CEREC same-day crowns are built to last, with a lifetime similar to traditional crowns. With proper care, CEREC crowns can last for decades, making them an excellent investment in your oral health.
Here are a few tips to ensure the longevity of your crown:
- Routine check-ups: Like always, stay on top of your dental exams and come in for a professional cleaning every six months.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Smoking, chewing on hard items (like ice or candy), and sugary foods are harmful to your overall health AND your smile.
- Daily oral hygiene: Keep a diligent routine of brushing twice a day and flossing at least once a day. Proper hygiene will prevent bacteria that leads to tooth decay, which will reduce the life of your crown.
- What other dental services do you offer? Simpsonville Dental Associates offers comprehensive dental care solutions all under one convenient roof!
We proudly serve Simpsonville, SC, and the surrounding communities, including Woodland Village, Mauldin, and Fountain Inn.
Our services include:
Ready to get started? Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!