Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC
What Is a Same-Day Crown?
The future of restorative dentistry!
Traditionally, getting a new crown takes weeks and requires multiple appointments. But at Simpsonville Dental Associates, we believe in making dentistry as convenient as possible.
That’s why we utilize Opens new tab to CEREC websiteCEREC technology to offer same-day crowns in Simpsonville, SC.
Using this modern digital technology, our restorative dentists can design, create, and place a new crown in just one appointment.
What does that mean for you?
Do you need a new crown or tooth restored? Schedule an appointment today!
How Are CEREC Crowns Made?
Here's what you can expect with same-day crowns in Simpsonville, SC!
Examine Your Tooth
Design Your Crown
Using 3D imaging cameras and software, we will take a digital impression and use that to design your custom crown. It will be made to look and feel just like your surrounding teeth for a seamless finish.
Create Your Crown
Next, your dentist will digitally send the specifications of your crown to our in-house milling machine. This machine will craft your crown from a block of porcelain material in a matter of minutes.
Place Your Crown
Lastly, your dentist will polish, adjust, and place your new CEREC crown. You will leave your appointment with a permanent, beautiful new crown and smile.
Sandra F., Actual Patient
Why Choose Us for Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC?
You can bet that if there is an advancement in dentistry as good as CEREC technology, our Simponsville dentists offer it.
Dr. Godwin and Dr. Alexander are proud dental geeks. They complete hundreds of hours of continuing dental education every year to continually bring you the best in dentistry, all under one roof.
Our office is packed with modern technology, like CEREC, to provide you with a more accurate diagnosis, quicker treatments, and better results.
On top of that, our caring team is passionate about giving you the perfect dental experience. What does that entail?
Are you ready for complete dental care? Get started today!
Have a Question About Same-Day Crowns in Simpsonville, SC?
Get the answer from our dental geeks!
- How much do same-day crowns cost?
The cost of a same-day crown is comparable to a traditional, lab-produced crown.
You can save money with a CEREC crown by only needing one appointment.
To find out how much a CEREC crown will cost you, we invite you to schedule a consultation.
- Are CEREC crowns better than traditional crowns?
At Simpsonville Dental Associates, we believe same-day crowns are better than traditional crowns. Why?
- They only require one appointment, which typically lasts a couple hours.
- You don’t have to wait weeks for your permanent crown.
- You don’t have to wear a temporary crown and worry about it falling off.
- Impressions are taken with digital technology, not goopy material.
- They are made of durable material, built to last!
To learn more about the pros and cons of traditional vs. same-day crowns, check out this infographic!
- How long do same-day crowns last?
Similar to traditional crowns, same-day crowns should last around 15 years. With proper care, your crown may last much longer.
To extend the life of your crown, you should be mindful of:
- Oral hygiene: Brushing twice a day and flossing daily can help prevent decay and keep your smile out of harm’s way.
- Lifestyle habits: Smoking, chewing on hard items (ice), consuming sugary drinks, etc. can put your smile at risk.
- Maintenance: You should visit your dentist for an exam and professional cleaning every six months.
Are you looking for a dentist near Simpsonville, SC? Come meet Dr. Alexander and Dr. Godwin!
- What other dental services do you offer?
Why Wait Weeks? Restore Your Smile in One Day!
You’re only one click away!
Visit our Smile Gallery.